OUR LOBBY IS OPEN
BE AWARE THAT YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO WEAR A MASK WHEN YOU COME INTO THE LOBBY. WE PROVIDE MASKS AT THE DOOR, OR YOU MAY USE YOUR OWN. Drive-up facilities are available if you choose to not wear a mask.
We ask that our customers follow these guidelines when coming to the bank:
• If you have been exposed to COVID-19 or are experiencing flu-like symptoms, we continue to ask that you stay home and use online banking. If that is not possible, please use our drive-up option instead.
• In an effort to minimize contact between customers and staff members, we invite you to continue to use the bank’s drive-up lanes, ATM, night deposit box and internet banking services whenever possible
• We ask that ONLY those conducting a transaction enter the lobby. Do not bring friends or family members with you. If you have children with you, we encourage you to use the drive-up to the extent possible.
• Please pay attention to the social distancing floor decals and maintain a 6-foot distance between yourself and other customers
• Once you have completed your transactions, we ask that you NOT stay and “socialize”. We are happy to offer service in our lobby again, but we also need to do our part to reduce our time spent in close contact with others.
• Our restrooms will NOT be available for customer use.
We’ve also taken extra sanitizing measures for the health and safety of both our customers and staff members. Some of these measures include: hand sanitizer throughout the bank lobby, plexiglass barriers at teller line and officer desks, wiping down common areas between customers, and additional cleaning and disinfecting procedures.
We thank you for your patience and understanding as we continue to work on the best ways to meet our customers’ needs AND maintain a healthy and safe environment for our customers and staff members!